Simply Yours Designs



Scott McNamara Wedding Photographer

The Peterson Family

Shop Memento

All That is Good (re-design for spring/summer)


Caroline's Pink Envelope

Because I Have Been Given Much


Brett & Stef

Living a Still Life
Simply Serene
Just an Average Girl
We Heart Stella


The Planner Pages


Sovereign Grace Pastors' Wives

Monsters in my House

Life!

The Fairbanks

Charmville

Gwendolyn Strong
Go to www.gwendolynstrong.com and sign the petition to find a cure for SMA


The View From My Shoes

Together is a Wonderful Place To Be

Sweet Simplicity

Living Joyfully

Buttercuppity (Business)

The Mulberry Gang

Finding Joy in the Journey

Jenny Ross Designs (Business)
LadyBugs and Love Letters

Emily says, "I am a super picky person and Hilary came up with more than I expected. She worked out my crazy ideas into something beautiful and totally me. She is amazing at what she does and very patient:) If anyone is as obsessed with blogger as much as me and wants a perfect blog to match their personality to a "T" Hilary is definitly the way to go! Perfect is the only word I can use to describe her work! "Simply" Amazing. Thanks Hilary.
Simply Yours fan, Emily"

Dragon Tail Dreams

Steph says, "I LOVE my new blog! Hilary was so much fun to work with. I sent her my ideas and she found some graphics I fell head over heals for! She took my not-so-descriptive ideas (since I am new at this whole blog thing) and turned them into more than I even envisioned. When I got the first template I was shocked at how she just nailed the whole concept and the design.
Not only is she very professional and easy to work with, but so very nice. I can't wait to share with my family and friends...but I can't wait to tell people about Hilary's blog designing Simply Yours Design.
Steph Wieland"

All that is Good

The Budget Bride's Handbook (Business)
All Things Wonderful


Three Things


Hogwash Designs

NY Times

Hogwash

Bree's Bliss Inc. (Business)
Bree and Brandon's Bliss
Bree says, "Simply yours designs gave me the exact look I was anticipating for my blog. I have a unique style retro vintage with a touch of whimsy. I'm picky and Hilary was able to get into my head and figure out how to portray me and my business to a t. She was fast and so creative. Now I have a new blog and a new friend that I adore! I will be a Simply Yours designs customer for life!"

All Things Bella...
{Owl from: "Hoo's Funky" by Amy Sumerall}

Sarah says, "I didn't want my blog to look like everyone elses and i was happy to find that in a few short days, and for a small amount of money, i could have something uniquely me! Hilary created a beautiful layout for me based on my favourite picture. I am so thrilled with the results and have referred her to everyone I know!"

Laughing Out Loud
{Kit used: Limeade by Summer Driggs}

Martha says, "Hilary rocks!!! Seriously, she does. I love my blog she designed. She was so fast and fun to work with. I totally recommend her all the time. The prices are fantastic, too."

The Cake Pixie (Business)
Cake from "It's My Party Kit" by: Jen Elkins

I was so grateful to come across Hilary. No only is she talented, she is wonderful to work with. Hilary was able to understand my tastes and preferences and created the perfect blog for my cakes. She was such a great help, I can't wait to work with her again.

The Roberts (Header)


Jac & Trav

Jacquie was looking for a whimsical and colorful design.

Simply Yours (Business)
Hil & Jer

California Dreamin'



*The designs shown here are just a sampling of blogs designed by Simply Yours Designs.