Holiday Freebies!

CHECK IT OUT... NEW FREEBIES!

Because I wanted to offer something to my customers as a "thank you" for your support and business, I decided to give you FREE holiday backgrounds. I will be adding more as we get further into the holiday season, so keep checking back! The only thing I request is that if you take a background... please give me credit for the design by posting a button or blinkie (found on the welcome page) on your sidebars. If you have questions or need help installing any of these, feel free to email me! Enjoy!

****Make sure your blog template is Minima before starting!****

1. Click "Customize" at the top right corner of your signed in page
2. Click "Add a Gadget"
3. Find "HTML/Java Script" and click "Add to Blog"
4. It should say Configure HTML/Java Script. In the large white box, paste the entire HTML code that can be found under the images into that area.

ModBlog
For ModBlog HTML code, go here.

Girly
For Girly HTML code, go here.

Romance
For Romance HTML code, go here.

Love Defined
For Love Defined HTML code, go here.

Striped Heart
For Striped Heart HTML code, go here.

LOVE
For LOVE HTML code, go here.

*Please note that images may appear to be slightly different depending on your screen resolution!

Hilary